Sunday, January 12, 2014

Katy Perry Roar Makeup Tutorial

Hey guys!
I had this idea of making a new playlist on my Youtube Channel of Celebrity Inspired Makeup Tutorials! I am going to recreate a celebrity look every other week and I really hope you'll like it! :))  I am NOT saying I look like any of the celebrities who's looks I am going to recreate, OR that I always know the exact products or methods they (or their makeup artists) have used to create their looks. I am just going to try and mimic the looks with the products I have, as close as possible, and show you step by step tutorials on them! :) Hope you'll like it.
P.S - As I am a makeup artist, I will show you hoe I would do it on another person who would ask me to recreate the look. However, keep in mind that same looks might look differently on different people, because of the naturally different face features and skin/eye color.

That said, I really hope you will enjoy this series and try recreating the looks I will show!
So make sure to subscribe!

Also, feel free to send me pictures of celebrity looks you would like me to recreate (or pictures of yourself, wearing the looks I have recreated, based on my tutorials) to @MakeUp_ArtFreak on twitter with #MakeupFreakCeleb. :)

SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST TO WATCH THE VIDEO TUTORIAL!

Products I have used in the tutorial:
MAC Studio Finish concealer in NW20
Coastal Scents 88 Eyeshadow Palette
Sigma Eyeshadow Base in Persuade
Sigma Bare Palette
Rimmel London Scandal Eyes in 005 - Nude
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
Maybelline Great Lash Big Mascara in Brownish Black
MAC Lip Pencil in Dervish
MAC Kissable Lip Color in Woo Me
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in DollFace
MAC Miniralize Skinfinish in Soft And Gentle

Makeup brushes used: Sigma Beauty brushes.

(Katy Perry). Inspiring picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment