Saturday, February 15, 2014

How To Make You Hair Look Longer (Without Extensions)

When my hair was shorter, I was trying to make it look longer in many different ways. Untill I found a pretty simple and cool way to make my ponytail look longer. A method that really did work!
I've got lots of compliments and questiond from people, when I did it, about how could my hair possibly get so long, so quickly, and comments like "I never noticed your hair was that long..".
So it really does work and it's really easy, and even if your hair is pretty long, you can easily make it look even longer with this method!
I would LOVE to see how it turned out for you guys, so if you are going to try and do this, I would love to see pictures! Tweet it to me at @MakeUp_ArtFreak or mention me on Instagram at @makeup_and_art_freak! :)

Scroll down to the bottom of this post to watch the video tutorial, or click here to watch it on my YouTube cannel!

*This video also has subtitles in Spanish! :) *Este video también tiene subtítulos en español! :) *



5 comments:

  1. lovely style. Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook and/or Bloglovin? Please let me know if you're interested.Latest post Cheers to a Green January

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's such nice tips! It's very helpful, thank you for sharing. :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    www.chriissydollxo.com

    GOLD MONOGRAM NECKLACE INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I'm following you now on bloglovin. Please follow back.

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some really cool tips! Thanks a lot dear:) and your hair looks awesome btw

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete