Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Half Smokey Eye For Prom With A Pop Of Color

I never went to prom, but I LOVE doing poeple's makeup for prom :) You don't want anything too too dramatic, because your young, but it is a very fun occasion, and a great opportunity to look fancy-shmancy!
I love doing smokey, half smokey, and colored-but-not-too-colorful-looks with my Paris palette by Sigma! It's perfect for that! :) And I also wanted to use it to let you know that it's currently available for the discounted rate of $49 (a savings of $10). In addition, the 10% OFF discount code can also be used for additional savings (MAR2014 ($44.10 before shipping and taxes).
The Paris Palette includes eight eye shadows, two blushes, one highlighter, the E55 – Eye Shading brush and the F40 – Large Angled Contour. The blushes and highlighter are exclusive to the palette, and if you get everything else individually, it's a total price of $114.60 vs. the palette price of $44.10 (!)
Awesome!!!
I, personally got it when it wasn't even discounted. And I absolutely LOVE it! I would have jumped on this opportunity of a GREAT deal, if I didn't have it yet :)
Also, you get a free little gift with the purchase of it :)


Products Used:
Maybelline 24 hr. Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil in Zero
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips eyeliner for brown eyes
MAC Haute & Naughty Lash mascara in Black
MAC Dervish lip pencil
Revlon Li[ Butter in Creme Brule
MAC Art Of Seduction Cremesheen glass
Sigma Paris palette (Blush and highlighter)






1 comment:

  1. Your make-up is absolutely flawless! Loving the pop of color :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete