Saturday, September 6, 2014

Charlotte Tilbury Inspired Makeup Looks + Tutorial

I have read this post at Temptalia about the fact that Charlotte Tilbury has launched in the U.S and absolutely loved the looks! I have decided to recreate some of them. So these are the looks and right below are my recreations to some of them:







And today I am going to show you how I have recreated the first look, step by step. I this it's so sexy and elegant and sophisticated!.. I am NOT using any Charlotte Tilbury products, though. I am using other makeup products I own, to get the closest result.
Also, I have to say I'm sorry I haven't uploaded a video last Friday.. And that this video is up on Saturday and not Friday. I am moving so it's all a big mess for now.. >_<"
Anyway, I hope you like this look and if you want to see a step by step tutorial on any of the other looks above, let me know in the comments! :)
Have a lovely weekend and enjoy the last days of sunshine for this year! <3

Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment