Saturday, November 1, 2014

Half Skull Half Glamour (Last Minute) Halloween Makeup Tutorial

The fact that the white face paint in my Makeup Forever 12 Flash Color Case is almost gone, didn't stop me from creating a skull face paint :) I even thought that the skin color I have underneath the black elements of the skull, would blend better with the other half of the face, which I did as a old-Hollywood glamorous makeup look!
Hope you have a happy Halloween ya'll! :D

Products Used:
Skull half:
Makeup Forever 12 Flash Color Case
Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes No OL
Sephora black eyeshadow (Must have No 06)
MAC Studio Finish concealer
MAC Miniralize Skinfinish Natural

Glamour Half:
Urban Decay Original Primer Potion
Sigma Elope eyeshadow
Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
Maybelline Eyestudio gel liner
Cover Girl Lashblast Volume mascara
Ardell No 120 Demi lashes
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Nars Orgasm blush
MAC Russian Red lipstick







1 comment: