Sunday, March 9, 2014

Wearable Version Of Angelina Jolie's Maleficent Makeup Tutorial

So in a little more than two months, a new movie is coming out, staring Angelina Jolie.. Maleficent! Who doesn't like Maleficent??! I remember when MAC came out with the Venomous Villains collection with Disney, So many people liked the Maleficent part the most (I really liked the whole collection, btw..)

I was pretty surprised when I saw the makeup she had in the trailer. Not that crazy-green-Disney-character-Maleficent makeup you might expect.. It's actually pretty wearable! Well.. if you take out the extremely-high-cheekbones-and-crazy-contouring part. Which is what I did! If you replace the red lip with more of a neutral color - then anyone can pull this off! Even the purple on the eyes is not that purple..

The problem is that when I have searched her makeup on the Internet, I have found LOTS of pictures, that the makeup looks are so different on each of them! So you can't really tell which one of them is the right one.. :\
I have finally chose the one that looked the most close-to-reality to me, and decided to use it as a guide. Which is this one:


And this is my version of it:




Products Used:
Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo in Painted Purple
MAC Shell eyeshadow
Urban Decay Mushroom eyeshadow
MAC Naked Lunch eyeshadow
Sleek I Divine Acid Palette
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
MAC Haute & Naughty Mascara in Black
NARS Laguna bronzer
YSL No 1  Rouge Pur Couture

Makeup Brushes used: Sigma





4 comments:

  1. Great doll! Im loving the eye makeup
    Keep it up! kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen!!

    Thank you for your lovely comment! Of course we can follow each other! I'd be so glad to keep in contact like you said :) and what about other social media? That way I won't miss a thing! I'll leave mine in the links below <3 


    Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo
    Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and beautifull !

    Xxx Cécile
    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. daythammynet
    Class College Education training Beauty teaching university academy lesson  teacher master student  spa manager  skin care learn eyelash extensions tattoo spray

    ReplyDelete