Friday, October 24, 2014

Sexy Makeup Look For Glasses

I haven't wore my accessory-glasses from Firmoo for a long time now.. And I bought this elegant grey jacket the other day and the moment I have tried it on in the store, for some reason, I immediately could see myself wearing the glasses with it!.. It just looked so elegant and I though  it would look great with them!
So then the next step, is an elegant makeup look to suit the glasses frame.
In this tutorial I am going to show you how to create this sexy and sophisticated look for glasses! :)

Products Used:
Urban Decay original Primer Potion
MAC Naked Lunch eyeshadow
MAC Shroom eyeshadow
MAC Brun eyeshadow
Urban Decay Naked 2 eyeshadow palette - Blackout, Tease, Half Baked
Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes in OL (Matte black)
Physicians Formula Shimmer Stripes gel liner trio for brown eyes
Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume mascara
Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universel
NARS Orgasm blush
Benefit Watt's Up highlighter
Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Natural in - N9 Copper Pink








1 comment:

  1. creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment.แว่นสายตา

    ReplyDelete