Friday, January 9, 2015

Super Easy Fancy Makeup Look For A Wintery Lazy Day

When it's raining outside all day long, sometimes I don't feel like sitting down and doing my makeup for too long (like I usually do..). Especially if I'm not sure if it will last.. With all the rain.. and wind.. and... Uuuhhhh I miss summer!
Anyway :)
When I don't feel like doing my makeup, but I do want to look red carpet ready on a rainy day, it's always a good idea to throw on a dark vampy lip and call it a day! :) That's what I'm going to show you in today's video. A very simple and easy to create, quick, soft eye makeup, paired with a dark lip.
Because who said you can't look glamorous, even when you're lazy?! ;)

Products Used:
Urban Decay Original Primer Potion
Sigma Elope eyeshadow
Sigma Smoke Screen palette (Thunderhead, Almost Jet)
Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes eye pencil in OL (Matte Black)
Rimmel London ScandalEyes in #005-Nude
Loreal Voluminous Original mascara
MAC Vino lip pencil
Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Intense #14 lipstick
MAC Diva lipstick

Brushes Used:
Sigma E25 Blending
MAC 252 Large Shader
Sigma E65 Small Angle
Sigma L05 Lip






No comments:

Post a Comment