Friday, January 24, 2014

Sexy Red Velvet Ombre Lips

Hey guys!
Today I am coming to you with a new makeup tutorial! Or to be more exact - a LIP tutorial! :)
We all know red lips can be tricky. But who doesn't love a red lip every now and then? Or at least at special occasions. Red lips look great on anybody, I think, if you find the right shade of red that suits your skin and hair color, and if you do it right!
Adding a black outline around the red lip to make it look even fancier? Uuuu.. you got me! BUT, it can be even TRICKIER. Right?
Well, not really.
Today, I am going to show you a quick and easy way to create a very sexy, vampy, elegant red velvet lip, with a black outline that is gradually fading into the red. Sounds yummy? Oh Yeah! The only thing that can be tricky about it is not messing up around the lip and creating a very sharp, clean and crispy line around it. And in the video tutorial I AM showing you a little trick I do at the end to achieve this effect! :)
All you are going to need for this is: a lip balm, a black pencil, red lipstick (preferably matte, if you want to create a velvety look), and a great lip brush! (I am using my very favorite L05 lip brush by Sigma).

Scroll down to the bottom of this post to see the video tutorial on this look!






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful look!!! you are so pretty!!! thank you so much for your comment!
    I follow you by Bloglovin and I added you by g+ too! I'm very happy if you do the same.
    I wish you good start for your blog!
    Have a nice day! and my g+ for your post too!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! My! God! You're sooo beautiful!!! And the Ombré lips are amazing! Keep on posting more from yourself, Babe! Maybe you have one who can make your pictures!
    Lovely blog! Sure let's follow each other.

    Kisses and LoVe

    www.sugarpopfashion.com

    ReplyDelete